Monday, March 13, 2017

Hope in Action

So I am not sure that I understand all the ins and outs of netball, but Hope is loving the game. She has been put as the Goal Defender. When the coach was explaining to me why Hope was good - I heard she's tall and she's American.  Apparently being American means she is more aggressive than her British classmates.  She was getting in there and mixing it up at the game, but Hope is not my most aggressive child. I only hope the coach is ready for when Michaela gets in the game. 

Jamison and I were both proud of how Hope played this past Sat in Salisbury. She had several steals, although I am not sure that is what you call it!  Seems that all of the other parents are clueless as well.  So proud of her!

Want to find her - just look for the hot pink "trainers."





No comments:

Post a Comment