Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter 2017

Perhaps my favorite Scripture in the Easter story is Luke 24:5, "In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, “Why do you look for the living among the dead?"

It sums it up - Christ is risen (He is risen indeed!). He came, lived a sinless life, died on the cross and rose again. He is not dead, He is alive.  He has come to give us eternal life!

Celebrating life through Christ today....

He tells us in John 10:10,  "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

John 11:25, "Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?'”

John 14:6, "Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'"

John 1:4 "In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind."










HE IS RISEN

No comments:

Post a Comment