Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Paultons Park

According to trip advisor, the UK's #1 theme park, Paultons Park, is just down the road from us in Romsey. The kids have been begging me to take them ever since they heard about it at school. The half term break started out rainy and by the time the sun came out I thought about taking them to a castle on the beach.  Michaela protested loudly, "Mom, I am tired of castles."  So, I surprised them with Plan B, Paultons Park. 

I must admit I was a bit concerned taking them by myself as I knew Grayson would want to do all the roller coasters and I wasn't sure what Michaela would be tall enough to ride. Turns out she could ride everything and she LOVED all of them. I have another coaster monster on my hands.  We rode roller coasters for 5 hours. At the end of the day, we were all a bit motion sick and tired.

Perfect, fun afternoon with the kids.


On the swings. You had to be 7 to ride unaccompanied, so Michaela and I rode in the tandem swing behind the other two.



Flying!



No comments:

Post a Comment