Sunday, August 6, 2017

Ninja Warrior

When you have three kids with birthdays three weeks apart, it's a lot of parties to plan. Add on that we were only going to be in Texas for 3 weeks and that they wanted friends from Katy and Conroe.  We are blessed to have so many friends. Miraculously I got them all to agree on a joint birthday party at Iron Sports, Ninja Warrior Training. What  did they want on their cake? A Texas flag of course. I am raising them right.

I think the place nearly choked when I told them we were expecting somewhere between 30-36 kids, an everyone couldn't make it (and I admit, I did the evite over the course of several days and realized at the party that I had left some very important friends off the evite. So, my apologies if you were one of those. Planning a trip and a party from England overloaded my brain).


Waiting to climb the wall.  Apparently last time he was here, Uncle Jon made it all the way to the top.








I only managed to get one of the two tables. The boys table was full as well.










Thanks for celebrating the Smiths being in Texas and the kids turning 11, 9 and 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment