Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Back to School

It's that time...back to school. This year Grayson moved up to the Senior School and with that came a new uniform. Doesn't he look handsome? Love the coat and tie (a real tie).  We dropped the ball and forgot to teach him how to tie it before that morning.  I hear early in the morning, "Dad, I need help..."

So here they are Grayson (year 6), Hope (year 4) and Michaela (year 2)




Just two days after the start of school, Michaela had knights and princesses day as that is the theme of this semester. A "real" knight came in to talk to them. I was shocked she picked a princess dress. Her best bud, Zoe, came as a dragon because like Michaela, doesn't like dresses. I'm shocked Michaela didn't think of that. It also showed me why they are such great friends.

This semester they get to go to Windsor Castle and Arundel Castle. Great field trips!


Of course she came home from school and said, "I am the queen."  Perhaps that is why she chose to be a princess, so that one day she could be in charge.



No comments:

Post a Comment